Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 1...here we go.

A friend of mine decided that she would try to post everyday this month...mainly pictures. I thought this was a great idea especially since I've been so bad about blogging lately. I know that I already missed the 1st of the month, but better late than never. Maybe this is a good way for me to get back into the habit of posting. I will also try to keep the writing to a minimum, at least in the future. :-)
The first couple of days will be spent getting caught up...
We went to Baltimore to see my parents (Noah's Nana and Papa) after Christmas. It was so great to have my dad home. He finally got to come home from the hospital on Christmas Eve, so we got there a few days after he came home. Here are a few pictures from our "Christmas #2."

Noah and Nana hard at work handing out presents.
Noah's guitar...more on that later.
What a fun Christmas #2
more to come on the Baltimore trip...

1 comment:

laura said...

cute pictures! I've been thinking about y'all and wondering how your dad was doing. I hope all is well. Looking forward to the daily posts! :)