Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Such a funny little guy

So the past couple of weeks Noah has been pretty funny. He has developed some new skills, some good some not so good. I thought that everyone might appreciate a good laugh. Normally, I would spread these out over multiple posts, but all of this has been happening in the last 2 weeks.


I'm sure there are child labor laws, but I promise he likes cleaning...really...
This is my favorite new skill of Noah's.


So, we try so hard to toddler-proof our house with gates,
but somehow he always finds a way around our best efforts.


Noah likes to spend time in his toy cabinet.
Sometimes he even closes the doors so that I can't see him.
I think he is going to be fantastic at hide-and-seek!


Noah is "marching" around the house with his new tupperware hat.
He kept it on for quite a while.
I think he was showing off for Emma. She was over to play that day.


Yes, that is my child dancing on top of the coffee table.
That's about all I can say about that...

No comments: