Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Noah's busy week Part 1

Noah's busy week started last Friday when my mom (Nana) came to visit. Then Nana, Noah and I got in the car and headed to South Carolina to surprise my grandmother on her birthday. I think we really surprised her. We met her at the door with party hats, balloons, and a cake. It was so much fun!

Here is Ninen blowing out her candles.
(with Noah's and my help of course)


We went to the Old Oyster Factory for Ninen's Birthday dinner.
(4 generations at 1 table...wow!)


Noah developed some new eating skills. I think he has been watching Abby a little too much. Boy did he love that rice! I guess it was just a little to frustrating to only get 1 grain at a time with his fingers.

No comments: