Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Noah's 1st trip to the zoo

Noah and I finally went to the zoo last Friday with our friend Kellye and cousins Brian and Sarah. Once Noah figured out that there was more to it than trees, he was good to go. Noah was such a trooper; I was sure that he was going to be very cranky because he kind of skipped his morning nap, but he was fantastic! I think his favorite thing was the pandas because they were so close that he could really see them. I think we may become regulars at the zoo!



Here we are looking at the mama panda and her cub. Noah was fascinated. You can tell he was pretty excited about the whole thing.




Here's my little guy in the big bird's nest. As you can tell, he was all smiles. Brian and Sarah decided to join him. We couldn't let Noah have all the fun.





Our little monkey...
He was actually standing up by himself
(with me spotting of course)


At the end of the day, Noah was just plain tuckered out.

Well that is kind of the end of this post except that I have to post some pictures of the stars of our zoo trip...the favorite animals, who were nice enough to pose for some pictures.

2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Thanks for inviting me! I had a blast with you guys...as always!

Anonymous said...

Sure was fun at the zoo. Still can't forget Noah and the monkeys. Thanks for the fun week Emily and Chris!!!.