Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

My little boy is growing up...

So, all of a sudden it has hit me that I'm about to have a toddler not a baby. Obviously this is how it should be, but just lately Noah has been doing lots more "big boy" things. I didn't think that he would ever even think of walking. I was sure that it would happen sometime before he went to college, but not anytime soon. He is now pulling up on things and walking using only my fingers for support. Also, he has started going after Chris' and my drinks at the dinner table. Not only can he now use a straw (as long as it's not too long), but he can also drink out of a grown-up glass (with some assistance). What a big boy! Now I just need to get him to give up the pacifier and the bottle...hmmm.

No comments: