Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Eve...

So I thought that the best way to get caught up would be to do it day by day. We had a really busy, but great, Christmas season. I know that Noah had so much fun! I'll start with Christmas Eve...

Whew what a day! Noah's Grammie (Chris' mom) finally made it from Maine the day before. We are always so happy to have her here. Our day consisted of playing soccer outside, making and decorating Christmas cookies, and going to the Christmas Eve service at church. Noah loves to sing Happy Birthday to anybody. At church they had a birthday party for Jesus, and it has taken me a month to get Noah to insert anyone else's name in the song. ...so sweet...

It was a beautiful day, and Chris and Noah had to get in a quick soccer game.

Here are all the pictures of the Christmas cookie adventure. Noah loved everything about making, decorating, and eating Christmas cookies. He especially liked rolling out the cookie dough. I couldn't pick just a few pictures, so I made a little slide show. Enjoy!

No comments: