Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A brief break from the updates...

I thought that these pictures were just too cute to wait to post. It was pretty chilly outside today, but we all needed to get out of the house. So we bundled up and headed out for a walk. Noah discovered the joys of pockets! It was pretty cute looking at him walking like such a big boy with his hands in his pockets.
Check out the "cheese" for the camera.

Such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pic of his hands in his pockets! It definitely makes me think of our children growing up when they do things like that. *sniff*

Noah is becoming such a little man!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I was wondering about you since I hadn't seen a post in awhile. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad but thank God he's recovering. I hope things continue to improve and he can come home as soon as he's able. I will be praying for him and your family. P.S. Noah is precious!

The Davidsons said...

great pics!