Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Sport Utility Wagon...getting ready for the 1st ride

I know it has been a while since my last posting...sorry

Noah received a wagon from his Nana and Grandpa last Christmas, but with all the moving it never made it out of the box. Well, we finally put it together when they were here 2 weeks ago. If I had known how happy it would make Noah, we would have been pulling (and pushing in Noah's case) that wagon around everywhere. (maybe not in the old neighborhood because I think those hill would have killed me)

Noah and Nana demonstrating that the wagon has plenty of foot room.
Noah also loves the drink holder feature. :-)

He was so proud to push the wagon (with Grandpa's help)
around the house with his monkey in it!
I don't know how many laps they did.

No comments: