Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Caution...Noah's behind the wheel

The previous owners of our house left us this cute car. Their 2 girls have outgrown it, and they thought that Noah would enjoy it. They were definitely right! I thought it would take him a few minutes to warm up to the new wheels, but no, he knew exactly what to do. He was using the steering wheel and the horn. By the way he used the horn, you would think I'm a very aggressive driver...I don't think I've ever used my horn. Where does he learn this stuff? He does have a little trouble going forward, but he solved that problem. Noah would push the car backwards up the driveway, and then he would just lift up his feet and ride down the hill. I panicked the first few times he did it, but he seemed to have it under control.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the car--he looks sooo cute in it!
Nana

Anonymous said...

He looks like an experienced driver and really enjoying himself. Too cute!

Grammie

laura said...

he looks so cute in that car! i would love for andrew to have one of those!