Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Water Baby

Noah went "swimming" at the neighborhood pool today. He absolutely loved it. I sat him on the side of the pool so that he could watch what was going on. (There were some bigger kids jumping and splashing.) Everytime I would sit him on the edge, he would watch the kids for about a minute and then reach out and "jump" to me. I think he just wanted to be like the big kids. He definitely isn't afraid of much...

These are Noah's first moments in the pool. He was a little unsure with all the splashing going on, but after a few minutes, he was ready to go.



Have you ever seen a happier baby. Don't you just love the hat?!

I think the pool is going to be one of our regular outings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest "water baby" picture I have ever seen. A great advertisement for summer!!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I'm so glad he likes the water. Love the hat!

Grammie