Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

A dog and her boy...

Ok, so I know that I haven't posted lately. Noah somehow got strep throat and a cold...poor guy. My days obviously have not been spent taking pictures of everything that Noah has been doing. I thought that this might be a good chance to throw in a couple of pictures of Abby and Noah from a month ago. They are just too cute not to include on the blog...especially when the blog is titled "Adventures of a Dog and Her Boy."

Down, Abby. Stay, Abby. Good dog!


We call this one "playing dead," but actually they are both practicing rolling over.


just plain cute!


Can you see the fear in Abby's eyes?

1 comment:

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

Hey Emily! i am so glad you commented on my blog!i have had so much fun catching up with people through their blogs! Noah is so cute, and the pictures of him with the dog are priceless!! are you living in the Jackson area??