Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trip to Cookeville

Noah and I went to Tennessee about a month ago to see some of my family. We had so much fun hanging out with my cousins. Noah absolutely LOVES his 2nd cousins, Carson and Wesley. They were so sweet to him, Noah felt like he was one of the guys. He would do anything for them. 2 nights ago I asked Noah who he wanted to thank God for and he said Cawson and Weswee. (that was almost a month later...)
How sweet is this? Carson, Wesley and Noah watching TV together.

If I had told Noah to wear a helmet, he would have said "No way!" Wesley says, "Noah you always wear a helmet when you ride." and Noah says, "Okay" By the way, it worked the same way with diaper changes, getting dressed and brushing teeth. (Did I mention that I almost took Carson and Wesley home with me?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are just about an hour and a half from Cookeville!

It looks like Noah had a lot of fun with his cousins. It's great that you were able to make a trip there to see them. How fun it is for him to grow up seeing them from time to time!

I love how he's willing to do something if his cousins tell him it's a good thing. Older kids are so helpful that way! I've been trying to work on it with Z with potty training, but no luck so far. Oh well!