Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Now I'm Big,"

at least that's what Noah has been acting like for the past 2 days. Last night Noah decided that he is officially a walker. Chris and I were so proud!

Then today Noah had his 1st haircut. We went to "Pigtails and Crewcuts." It's a very cute place. They have a train set for Noah to play with, and Noah got to sit in a yellow taxi with a steering wheel while getting his haircut. He was such a good boy.


To finish up his "big boy" day, Noah, Grammie and I went to O'Charlie's for lunch. Noah was such a good boy. He actually colored the kid's menu. I'm still not sure how he knew what to do with the crayons, but I think it is because of the overnight change from baby to big boy. He also ate half a roll and enjoyed some of my chicken tenders. He even was dancing to the music at the bar. :-) (to clarify, they sat us in the bar area) It was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a big boy! I just want to squeeze him!

Love,
Nana

The Davidsons said...

We got your super cute Christmas card! Thank you!!!

laura said...

Yay for Noah! What a big boy!