Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

About the new shoes...

Since we had some comments about the shoes, I thought I would give a status report. Noah still loves his new shoes. He has pretty chubby feet, and these shoes are the first pair that he doesn't scream when I put them on him. They actually fit him and with the velcro can be easily adjusted. We have tries a few of the slip on soft leather shoes that I think are cute, but they are so hard to get on Noah's little chubby feet, that I've pretty much quit trying for a while. I've heard that baby's feet flatten a little once they start walking, but we'll see. He is very close to walking, and with the weather turning a little cooler barefoot isn't really an option anymore, and he doesn't like to wear socks because he slips around. Can you tell Noah and I both love the shoes? The only problem is that they only go up to the 24 month size as far as I can tell. Maybe a few of the styles have a larger size, but I'm not sure. Luckily, Noah's feet are pretty small, so we should be good for a bit longer.

I put a link to the website where we got them in the "New Shoes" post.

2 comments:

laura said...

thanks for the report! hey...at least the ones that actually fit his feet are cute! i'm going to check on some for Andrew.

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

i saw some last week, they look really light weight!! i just looked at the website, and it says in spring of 2008 they are going to start making them for larger sizes!