Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Little bit sick...

but no shots yet! So Noah has been dodging the shots for 3 weeks now. I think that he is conspiring with Dr. Luk. I'm completely kidding. The poor guy has had strep throat for 3 weeks; actually, he may have had it longer. I'm not really sure. I'm hoping that after our 2nd round of antibiotics that finish up tomorrow Noah will be rid of this nasty bug. We go back to see Dr. Luk on Wednesday to get rechecked and (I've never said hopefully but...) hopefully get his 1 year shots. This will be our 3rd try to get shots. I'll keep you posted.

This picture is of Noah after the Dr.'s visit last week. He doesn't really act sick until the Dr. tells him he is in fact sick...then his whole world falls apart. Unfortunately Noah also was getting a new tooth that day as well. If you look close you can see that he has the pacifier off to the side a bit to make sure that it is directly over the sore gum.
(Aunt Julie & Uncle Jim, your Birthday present made it on the blog. :-) )

No comments: