Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Who knew???

Well, Noah has had a rough week. He is now getting 2 of his top teeth, and they just don't seem to want to break through. As a 1st time mom, I had no idea of all the things that can happen when babies are cutting teeth. It's crazy!!! So, without telling you about all of the horrible things that happen with teeth coming in, I though that I would let you know about our new favorite product that can cure whatever ails you. Also, if you have any barnyard animals around, it can cure any skin issues they may have as well. Drum roll please.....Bag Balm. It's GREAT! Our other new "cure-all" is baking soda. I had no idea of all of its uses...good stuff. Noah has been taking a bath with baking soda in it. All that he cares about is that he gets a bath. He definitely couldn't care less about the contents of his bathtub.

1 comment:

The Davidsons said...

Bless his cute little self! Let me know if you guys need anything with the new house and moving. I will be more than happy to babysit Noah if you need me to or run errands for you. I know it's hard with him not feeling well.