Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here goes nothing...

Well, after 9 months of resistance, I am finally giving you the online life of Noah (and Abby) that everybody has been asking for. It is time for me to take the giant leap into the 21st century. So...with some reservations, here we go...

Maybe Noah can help me with the site. He already seems to know what he's doing. ...just don't tell him that his keyboard isn't plugged in...

When I told Chris that I would be starting a "blog," he said to remember that you all really just want pictures and not a lot of typing, so I will try to remember that. Today has been pretty typical so far. Noah woke up around 5:45 after sleeping through the night. I never thought that I would actually be excited about 5:45am. He had his usual fruit and oatmeal, gave whatever was on his fingers to Abby, played for a little bit, and went back to bed. I think that he is trying to get rested up for his upcoming busy weekend. His Grammie is coming to visit. He also gets to see his Aunt Laura, Uncle Wes, Brian, Sarah, and Angel (the dog) Whew, what a weekend!

2 comments:

ninen said...

Love the pictures, thanks a bunch.
Ninen

Grandpa said...

The shots of Noah are great, but we need to see more of that cute dog Abby.